Terms & Conditions
- Tickets sold through any channel are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
- Please check the transaction amount before leaving the counters. The Cinema will not entertain any disputes afterwards.
- Please present valid proof of age when purchasing Children or Senior tickets at box office and before entering the cinema house *.
- Please present valid proof of studentship when purchasing Student tickets and before entering the cinema house *.
- Children tickets apply for children aged 11 or below; Senior tickets apply for people aged 60/65 or above; Student tickets apply for HK full-time students only. (ALL rules are "Subject to individual theatre")
- Each ticket admits one person only. Children over 1 meter tall or aged 3 years old must hold valid tickets. (Subject to individual theatre) Each adult ticket holder can only bring up to 1 child that under 3 years old or under 1 meter tall and does not occupy any seat.*
*Proof of age includes Hong Kong Identity Card, Senior Citizen Card, Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents and Passport. Proof of studentship includes full time student ID Card (excluding Lifelong Learner Card and Student Octopus Card).